Sabtu, 14 Desember 2013

About Me

0 komentar

My name is Esha Ganiyan Mohamad Pillaridha, and I was born in an old hospital in Kediri. My father gave me a long name, because he wants me to be a good person as the meaning of my name. Esha mean first, Ganiyan mean rich that the word came from Asma’ul Husna Al-Ghaniiy, Mohammad mean The Islam Messenger, and Pillaridha mean I can be trusted as my family backbone. So, that’s behind my long, meaningful name from my parents.



My family made up of me, my father, my mother, my younger sister, and my younger brother. When I was six years old, my family migrated to Jakarta due to my father job. Because of that, I don’t have any friends when I was in the elementary school. It makes me lonely, and I come to be a naughty boy. My parents often scolded me because of I was doing a lot of trouble for them, such as break the window, and much more.

Again, when I was seven years old, my family migrated to Treggalek, Jawa Timur, at my grandfather house. It was a wide, white house aside the river with a nice weather and clean water. I was so excited for the place, and tired for a long trip. The next day, my mother brings me to the elementary school near my grandfather house. That elementary school named SDN 2 Gemaharjo. That was a wide school with five buildings, 13 rooms, a wide sports field, and two tennis fields. I have a lot of friends, and I have a lot of enemies too.

I am graduated from elementary school at 2006 and I don’t remember exactly when it is. So, I began to study at Bandung Junior High School. Don’t misunderstand, because Bandung here is the small city part of Tulungagung. So, it’s not Bandung Jawa Barat, but it’s Bandung Tulungagung. Why I am telling this, because of many people were misunderstanding with the place of my junior high school. Three years passed vastly, and I finally graduated from junior high school at 2009.

When I was graduated from junior high school, I decided to continue my study at Senior High School of 1 Boyolangu Tulungagung. It is one of the famous High Schools in Tulungagung region. Here I have a lot of friends which have some of weird personality. I called them weird because they are funny, creative, and smart person that I have ever met. Three years later, I graduated from High School, and began to find a suitable college. So, finally I decided to continue my study at UPN Veteran Jatim, because of I didn’t passed SNMPTN and SBMPTN. Here, I met a lot of new persons that have a good personality as well as my friends at High School.


That’s all my autobiography of myself, if there are any mistakes please let me know and give me your suggestions. Thanks for your visit to my blog!!

Leave a Reply